The PlayerPrefs Editor enables easy access to the player preferences over a simple UI. It allows to view, add, remove and modify entries on the development machine.
Get It Here!
- Add, remove and edit PlayerPrefs
- Intuitive visual editor
- Works with standard Unity PlayerPrefs
- Monitors changes from code
- Supports all editors (windows, linux, mac)
- Lightweight dockable for full integration in your workflow
- Supports both skins (personal, professional)
Create and modify PlayerPrefs while in or outside Play mode. Tweak values on-the-fly and benefit from fast iteration cycles.
Intuitive Visual Editor
Simple layout for fast overview of all PlayerPref data. Apply filters/searches on your data to keep track of what you’re working on.
The standard Unity dockable window can be flexibly placed, wherever it helps to be productive. It comes with support for both personal and professional skins, so you can match your perfect color scheme.
Works with the standard Unity PlayerPrefs. No additional changes are necessary to use this editor.
The Plugin detects changes and automatically refreshes the view, keeping you up to date.